Tuesday, December 29, 2009

spent some time at boyfriend's house in the afternoon. lunched and watched 'hai pai tian xin' together. and his mummy gave me a bag of goodies again. i feel so bu hao yi si =/ she even taught me how to use the straightener/curler just in case i get my hair burnt..haha! nice aunty =) but i have not figure how to use it to curl my hair yet. shall experiment with it.

left boyfriend's house to meet fairies at parkway for singing session! =p heh! im a funny person who sings without a mic =x just don't dare to sing into it *shrugged and its so much cheaper to sing at teo heng compared to kbox! like seriously so much cheaper! katong laksa and otah for dinner! yummmy!


can you believe this is my FIRST bowl of laksa in my entire life? HAHA! not that i didnt try laksa in the past, just that i have not eaten an entire bowl myself because they were way too spicy for me. hah.

walked to parkway mall for yogurt! sat and ate our yogurt as we talked n talked. next stop to borders to help ryl find some books so she can use up the value left in the card. and this took us an hr. next stop to breadtalk for mok to buy some bread and home sweet home after that!

bus ride home wasssss longgggggggggg....got me emo again =(
i really cant take it as if nth happen. i cant. sigh.

No comments: