Monday, September 21, 2009

probably because i have not been blogging much these days, i don't know what to type in my entry!
okay, i know this entry is like super lagggyyyy but still i haven blog abt it!
backtrackkkk
birthday surprise from my friends =) although is like so long ago, i still rmb okay. they bought me 4slices of cake with one 'never say die' candle that kept me blowing and blowing and blowing non stop. haha!


then then then....I MET UP WITH JENNY AND ELIZA which i mention in my previous post!

the respectables! hahaha! we are all still the same =)) eliza still as blurr...jenny still as skinny as ever....hahaha....
okay. recess weeekkkkk alreadyyyy!!!! cant wait for midterms to be over then it will be E-LEARNING WEEK! wheeee!!!! then i'll only have to go sch twice that wk! cant wait cant wait =)))

No comments: