Thursday, June 18, 2009

watched 'drag me to hell' with belinda on tuesday. HAHA! thats like our first movie that we watched ever since we were friends in secondary school. that show is so scary! but certain scenes were quite rubbish. i suppose they were there to reduce the fear and tension. HAHA! and belinda was sweet enough to bring me a jacket just in case im cold. haha! anyway, speaking about movie, i suddenly remember watching lilo and stitch with rachel and valerie when i was in sec 2. hee.

you know, it takes two hands to clap. some times i wonder, 50 years down the road, what would i have in my memory?

i definitely would rmb all the days i had in primary, secondary school and jc.

i guess secondary sch is the time when u start to explore things, take up positions, manage with your studies and everything. i rmb snacking in class with valerie when we were in sec 3. i think we hardly paid attention in class then =/ which pretty much explains our anxiety over our results. haha! i rmb i was very upset over relationship issue and valerie was always there to listen to me and help me speak to the other party. i cant rmb how we became good friends. i think the clique first started with me, u and rachel. then wanlin and adeline came in. then we became alot closer in sec 3 when we all went to the same class. i rmb there was this period of time we enjoyed slapping each other =/ haha! but there were times when we quarrelled too. shooting each other over on emails =/ rmb i was close to yunting,tingxuan, yingxian, belinda, siewting too. of course, many more things happen. although we may not be as close as before, but certain memories still stay with me. another part that made up my secondary school days is of course st john. i swear i was very into st john then. jenny and eliza are my buddies and we went through so much together. if only i could return to those days. footdrill, home nursing, first aid, toc. i miss em =(

fairies made up the whole of my jc days. seriously. i was sorting out my stuff in my laptop that day when i came across a few videos we took. super funny! photos we took showed just how much we have changed in just mere 2 years and our friendship strengthens over time. i see how much we can do just to help one another. how much effort we spent just making birthday presents. how much brain cells we killed just to come up with surprises and birthday plans. all these changed me. our results may not be something that we are proud of, but our friendship is. going all the way to airport just to eat ban mian, doing all the nonsense and retarded things i have never done before. they made me understand more about myself. i never knew i can be that retarded -_-'', never knew i could do so much just for a friend. it was a pure friendship. we have no other motives. you know, sometimes friends do make use of one another, secretly stealing your notes so u will do worse or smth. but NO, fairies isnt like that. i hope we could just maintain everything. sometimes, things that are lost can never be recover again. i don't know how to say it. but they did change me quite abit. only when im with them, i dare to ask stupid questions or do stupid things. its the feeling of being so comfortable with them that you wouldnt worry that you will embarrass youself. i guess they have seen the most unglam side of me unfortunately. but i guess the saddest thing is that we have graduated from jc. it is seriously not easy to match our schedule such that we can have a day where the 5 of us can meet. and all the more, we shld cherish our gathering whenever can we have one. so i suggest, MEET UP SOON FAIRIES! reply my email!

there are times when my friends told me why im with nic? why of all people, i chose him? i have people telling me he is just a normal average guy, i should find a better one. he's not tall, he's not as fit. WHY HIM? sometimes their words do hurt me. it sets me thinking alot. its funny why im affected by what others say. but i believe at some point in time, you will think whether you have made a right decision.

there are times we quarrelled. but we never let our quarrel last for more than a day. bf always make me say out all the things that im unhappy about, he takes note of em and he try to not let it happen again. whenever i attitude him for nth, he gets angry too but he soon give in to me. he's sweet in his own ways and he always make me feel like im such a pampered girl. he's such a cheeky boy sometimes i feel like pinching his cheek. =p even now that he is overseas, he knew i was very down looking at the way i was talking to him online and he would talk all sorts of nonsense just to have me smile. he doesnt express himself directly. which means he doesnt say 'don't be sian, smile la' or smth. he just keeps talking and talking and hopefully one sentence would just make me smile. i saw a wallet which i thought it looks not bad and he insisted on buying it because he says i like it. but i didnt let him buy because it was too expensive and he told me he doesnt mind spending on me, why should i mind. bf called me from australia today just to ask me what colour i want because he wants to buy me a jacket. he told me online that he spent alot of time choosing clothes for me and that i better wear the clothes he bought. its this kind of little little actions that make me feel loved.

the ans is obvious.

No comments: