Monday, June 15, 2009

i missed boyfriend's overseas call AGAIN. yes, AGAIN. GRRRRR.

i was practically staring at my phone for awhile just in case it rings again and i miss it =/ but he didnt call back =((

he dropped me a msg thou. BUT ITS DIFFERENT! nvm. he told me he wanted to call and ask me whats my shoe size because there's sales for puma shoes and the sizes are weird. haha! the previous time he called, he wanted to ask me what colour i want for my jacket. =)) boyfriend is doing some shopping for me. heh! =p

and my mummy web-cammed with bf. haha! she waved to him and asked how he's doing. hee =p so cute.

OH YES. I WANTED TO BLOG THIS.

mummy: the tau kwa taste abit sour hor
daddy: yea, but nvm la.
mummy: i check le, haven expire yet. shld be okay. expiry date is 7th June 09
daddy: what?! is way past 7th June!!!
me: HAHAH! OMG! u lost count of the days. ITS 13TH JUNE TODAY!!
daddy: ITS 15TH JUNE!
me: oops! i lost count too.

-_-''

left work early today. heh. 5.30pm instead of 6pm. i love going to work because i have friends there. woohoo!

i want to lose 2 more kgs! lets see how long it takes. haha! i think it will take forever.

No comments: