Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WHEE!!! ROLLER BLADING WITH YIFANG TODAY!

but i was so sotong la. i missed my stop =(( although i knew i could have gotten off even though i missed my stop because i only need to cross an underpass. BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY I DIDNT ALIGHT. maybe because i know that even if i had alighted, i wouldnt have any idea where to find the underpass =/ i only know how to get to ecp from parkway parade. LOUSY! and tell u a secret, i actually just took the bus all the way to the interchange =/ dumb? YES -NODS- so silly la! and i msged bf while i was on the bus telling him im lost! hahaha! alighted and waited for 43 again! AND IT WAS THE SAME BUS DRIVER! OMG! so paiseh!

and boyfriend called me long later when i kind of figure out how to get there.
ps: 'i never say u lousy ah!!!' =pp

alighted at the right stop and walked to ecp.

me: ur gf finally made her way to ecp!!
bf: u sure u getting there? which underpass u took? where u meeting ur friend? know how to get there?

HAHAHA! bf doesnt believe that i got a teeny weeny bit of sense of direction =) hee

and trust me! i know marine parade that area well enough already! =)

finally met up with yifang! anyway we were both late for 1hr! hahaha! rented skates and started blading! and i only fell once! applause!!! i told my sis and she told me "u moved so slowly, of course didnt fall la' HAH! no leh, i did move okay!



No comments: