Monday, May 11, 2009

badminton from 12 to 1.30 with boyfriend and his bro! and i didnt take much breaks in between! pro! =p and we played against one primary sch boy who was so zai! badminton team jiu shi badminton team. got pose somemore. haha! drenched with pespiration i felt as if it was those days i played netball =) but it felt good to perspire SOO MUCH! walked boyfriend's bro to take bus, showered in the sports complex and headed to driving centre =p hee! i finally went down to book for btt! hahaha!! BUT IT WAS A LONG LONG WAIT! 1 and half hr of waiting because there were 40 ppl in front of me! and i didnt bring my ic =/ the lady at the counter was so fierce. lousy! but luckily she just asked me for my address and other details. otherwise it would have been a wasted trip and a waste of time. headed to j8 next. dinnered! walked around! played arcade! hahah!! but we both too cui already. we are not suited for arcade. hee.

took 88 home! BUT, the bus broke down when it was near boyfriend's hse. and i don't understand these ppl, whats the point in shouting at the bus driver when it wasnt his fault that the bus broke down? tsktsk. anyway, didnt want boyfriend to send me home since he was already so tired and was near home. so i hopped on 161 and so happened, i bumped into toetoe! hee! my imh colleague =) talked to him on my way to compasspt and bid farewell! hee. wonder when i will ever see em again. went to buy my ego preserved mango and got stopped by those prudential ppl again! 3rd time already. irritated. finally got home at 9pm.

No comments: