Saturday, February 21, 2009

MID TERM BREAK!!! ~WHEE!

there goes half a sem! so fast.

i think i shld take a rest this weekend and start studying from mon onwards =)

and i was helping my sis with some 'rp' kind of thing n i cant think of anything that i've succeeded in my life or anything that made me happy =( seriously speaking..i really don't know what i've succeeded...like getting an A* for chinese in psle? A1 for pure literature in olevels? screwed up my alevels but still managed to get a place in uni? is that what we call succeeded? hah...i doubt so..and what makes me happy? i only rmb getting my psle results was the only time i felt okay..i wasnt happy with my olevels result and alevels was worst. =( and first sem cap wasnt good too...n i start to think i cant do well in exams even though i've worked hard for it =(

sigh. nvm. i'll prove myself wrong.

and anw...academic isnt the only field that one can succeed...i'll find out where's the other...

anw, met boyfriend after sch ydae...went cityhall hoping to catching a movie but it was selling fast..so ended up at pasta waraku for dinner...walked around..bought a bottle for boyfriend, looked for bags and shoes and headed to boyfriend hse at night..and his mum gave me pineapple tarts! hahha! make me feel as if im a dying fan of pineapple tarts..heh! so i get all the pineapple tarts i want after cny =))boyfriend drove me hm n off he went out...

it feels good to spend time with boyfriend especially after a super long n tiring day in sch and i realised...we do do retarded things like trying to change the cap of the bottle and hoping the shop owner won't realise because boyfriend couldnt decide whether he wanted the red or black bottle..so he decided to get the best of both by swapping the cap of the 2 bottles and the combi turned out gd. we acted as if we didnt do anything...and we went to pay up..hah! and we think she didnt realised we swapped the cap until we asked her whether we can swapped the cap then she realised 'HEY, U CANT SWAP THE CAP!' okay nvm..the whole thing was just funny =p

No comments: