Sunday, February 22, 2009

met john yesteday to buy books for physics book review =/ mere thoughts of reading a physics book is enough to put me off, what more writing a review of it =// and that book costs 50 dollars! luckily we split the cost and we intend to sell it to prof since its a newly published book and he hasnt gotten a copy of it. off i went serangoon to wait for my parents to pick me up. alighted at serangoon station and i walked the 'familiar route' back 'home'. hah! so many years since i last cut through the blocks of flats...walked past the PAP where i used to study...and guess what? THE UNCLE AND AUNTY WORKING AT THE MAMA SHOP IS STILL THE SAME! and since my parents have yet to arrive, i decided to take a lift up to my old hse. just to reminisce the days =) hah! sounds so emo. but oh well, at least i stayed there for 15years and there's lots to reminisce. hah! and i tried to peep in a little when i walked past my old house cox the door was opened. but the fear of taking the lift still remains. i think im conditioned to it. yea, i always have the feeling that somehow or rather i will be stucked in the lift or when i looked at the reflection in the lift, i'll see someone that shouldnt be seen. hah! so i always took the stairs. lucky i stayed the 4th storey then. and walking the down the stairs reminded me of my dreams as well. i dreamt a couple of times of my old hse's staircase and it wasnt pleasant. its either im running away from someone or im afraid being alone.

okay. done reminiscing. waited at the bus stop for my parents, fetched my sis along the way as well and went to cousin's house for dinner! its her 21st birthday party and we were really early. and one uncle whom my sisters n i have not met for at least 5 years couldnt recognise us and he thought we were friends of my cousins -_-''
yea..and we laughed at it after that. dinnered...played with niece...cut the cake...and home! boyfriend came to pick me up at 11 and we went jalan kayu to buy tau huay and off to seletar reservior. its amazing that everyone is as free as us to go there at night. haha! lots of people there. sat down, enjoyed the breeze and ate our tau huay =) so we went exploring around the place, driving past creepy old run down houses, weeds and grass n bushes, some bar and we even went by seletar camp. sat at the rooftop garden awhile and back home at 1plus.

No comments: