Wednesday, May 07, 2008

SEEHWEE IS REALLY BORED! oh my.

bored till i fell asleep in office today. i brought the boring-est copy of reader's digest to work today. so it didnt aid much in keeping me awake. i guess there isnt much to do during this period. i mean its good that i do not have to work much and i have money rolling into my pocket. but its tormenting because the time just doesnt seem to pass at all. (hahx. and when it gets all busy, i'll start complaining again. human's nature.) in my desperate attempt, i called boyfriend to entertain me. and guess what? i have such a sleepyhead boyfriend who sleeps at 1pm. sigh. i should have dropped by his place during lunch time. COX THERE ISNT A SINGLE SOUL IN OFFICE NOW except the cleaner (he actually tried entertaining me thou) i could have taken a 2 hour break.

and that andrew came to shake my hand again. i was trying to avoid him but he still came up to me. and asked me who i am. usual question from him. he cant seem to remember who he has approached before. but of course i dont blame him. if he is fit to work, he is mentally sound. just that some of his actions made me take a step back. but i guess he is just being friendly. no harm.

aiya, i think my life is really plain and boring now. especially when nothing constructive is done during work. i end my work feeling so unproductive. go home, eat dinner, watch tv, talk to boyfriend, sleep and the cycle repeats.( except for the occasional going out and all) im just living day by day. cant stand such a life. i need my life mapped out.

boyfriend's 'call you later' seems to be taking forever. i guess by the time he calls, lunch hour would have been over and i probably cant talk to him either.

argh. 4 more hours to end of work! quick quick quick.

How Old Do You Act?
Your Result: You're just your age

You look and act your age. Like Josh Hutcherson and Hayden Pantierre. Your friends love that you keep things current and fresh, and guys/girls love your chilled attitude. You are perfectly balanced.

You're mature
You're a kid at heart
How'>http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_old_do_you_act_7">How Old Do You Act?
Create'>http://www.gotoquiz.com/">Create MySpace Quizzes


what kind of girl are you?
Your Result: natural girl
 

you are an earthy goddess and enjoys that soothing things that the world has provide for us. you are a unique individual. you should be proud that you believe in natural beauty and not artificial beauty.

rock on
 
graceful gal
 
flirty girl
 
what kind of girl are you?
Quizzes for MySpace


You are 25% girly!

Have fun and be yourself. thats my motto. if that means playing with toy cars and drinking beer, so be it. hey, a lot of girls just want to be "one of the guys" maybe you can show them how.

How Girly are you?
Create a Quiz



oh my!

No comments: