Wednesday, May 07, 2008

i was so so so sleepy that i couldnt drag myself out of bed. my mum woke me up at 6.30am. had my breakfast and i went back to slp till 7.15am. thinking that it was still early, i continued slping till 7.35am. then 7.40am. then 7.45am. yea, n i finally got out of bed. changed and daddy drove me to work. and im still thinking of my bed now =( i was so tempted to just call xxx xx and tell her im sick or smth so i didnt have to go to work.

and my sis lent me her ipod to bring to work. but she didnt tell me she didnt charge =/ the bar is red now. think it will be gone soon.


"speaking about how difficult it is to confide in someone close to you might not seem to be the case on the other hand. i can easily confide with the fairies"

ps: ryl! i nva sae i not close to u all hor...read properly ma...

No comments: