Friday, May 02, 2008

LAZY FRIDAY. im still in the labour day mood =( n im soo soo reluctant to do my work and since my boss is on leave, i shall slack abit. and in anyway, im not left with much things to do either. so tats fine i suppose.

Thursday
after all the talkings, reasons and persuasion, i was reluctantly convinced n decided to get myself out of the hse. crossed the overhead bridge, took 2 buses n went to boyfriend's hse under the HOT sun. e weather was sooo hot i thought i was melting and my sweaty palm activated and OH MY. hot like mad. n yes, boyfriend showed me pokka's facebook! ahhahax....so much for being my eye candy, he still looks shuai =) went plasma hunting and dinner with boyfriend's family and home sweet home.

Happy 8th Month BOYFRIEND! =) keep it going. hugs!

No comments: