Friday, May 02, 2008

half the day gone! yes! met my boy during my lunch break which explains y time passes so fast cox i took like TWO HOURS break today. hahx. if only xxx xx is on leave everydae, that would be gd! n i believe i can walk everywhere now. i must treasure my pair of legs. they are hardworking. i walked to hougang point to meet my boy. n he's LATE despite living just opposite. (hahx. okie, shall not complain further) jollibean for lunch. and i was so full just eating the redbean pancake, soyamilk and a few mouthful of beancurd. i think my stomach became smaller. thats good. walked ard there and walked back to imh again. all under that blazing hot sun. but nvm, it has been so long since im out under the sun. 3 more hours to go, n i'll be done with work. and yes! weekends on its way. seeing boyfriend again for dinner later =) its good that he's having a 3mth mc. hahx. but thinking of the operation my poor boyfriend has to undergo, ouch. i think it must be painful. poor thing.

No comments: