Saturday, July 28, 2007

oh my...how to cure gastric pain...grrrrr....it has been more than 4hrs....grrrr....i ate le...drank vitasoy le...still no use de...(ryl mux be thinkin 'see lar...dun wan eat my gastric pill...') =x

n yar...todae i make ryl take a few random pics...hahahax....

it actually represent smth...hahhahax...i didnt notice it until ryl told me...


closer view of it...hahax..but i think it doesnt make too much a diff....


whee!! i spotted it while walkin to e atrium....hahahax...n i make ryl take a pic of this...cox is red, blue n GREEN arrows...hahahhax!

hahahax...im abit lost for words now...cant think of wad to blog for e moment...mentally drained after a LONNG TIME! stayed in sch to mug wif ryl...n dynamics drove us mad...grrrrrr.....qi si le...=( but good thing is......i saw pokka! hahax...=D

n i realise my pronounciation got BIG problem...hahhax...
handphone i say as handFONE
ingredient i say as inKREdient....still got alot...but these are e more recent ones...hahax..cox ryl, fiona, ah mok n huixian kept luffin at me...=x n i realise tats how i pronounce for e past dunno how many yrs ever since i can tok...n no one told me abt it...n i happily pronounce handfone handfone wherever i go...=x but no matter how bad my pronounciation is...still better than 'dunnoe who' who thought talisman is spelt n read as TAILSMAN...=x

hmmmmm.......a long list of work waitin for me to finish....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........n e pain is killin me....=x

No comments: