Friday, February 23, 2007

whoa...i just realised this is my 250th post! hahahx...tats how old my blog is...anywae...went to ryl hse after sch wif waiyin n huixian...as usual...a hse filled wif food n most imptly...vodka! hahax...waiyin can seriously drink sia...she can just drink it liddat without addin sprite lar...tats how pro she is...n one furnie thing was...i added vodka to my glass n waiyin's one...then i went somewhere i think...forgot where...then waiyin added sprite into the 2 glasses n added vodka again...

me: (drank e drink) OMG! eeewww...yucks...how cum i only taste vodka?!!! *cough*
waiyin: i nva add alot leh..i add abit onli...
me: HUH? u got add arh? i also added leh!!!
waiyin: HAHHAX...
me: lol...no wonder lar...


ryl's wonderful raspberry vodka

anyway...played mahjong for awhile...n started mugging MATHS! n yep...ryl's mum came home ard 5plus...sooooo...waiyin n i got red packets! hahhax...=) n we had a small heart to heart tok...n listened to professor mok's analysis....=) but anywae...nice time spent wif u gals todae....=)
let me tell u all something...
WU ZUN IS SOOOOO SHUAI!!!!!!! =))))))))

No comments: