Thursday, February 22, 2007

sch reopened...ZzZzZz....feelin so lousy...got back my phy test....is realli bad...sigh! so i've decided to 'fa fen tu qiang' alreadi...so i shall start muggin REAL SOON (but gotta get my cue cards first)

didnt realli get to touch my homework durin e cny holidaes...partly cox i was outside most of e time..n partly cox my brain refused to work...=x i went to the EURO FUN PARK tat dae wif my family...e BIG FERRIS WHEEL looks realli great...but e price looks even better....=x $30 is only sufficient to allow 3 ppl to enter the park AND play a ride each...ex rite?


e BIG FERRIS WHEEL



too bright...cant see e pic clearly...

when i was small...i used to wish i'll marry e owner of a provision shop...so i'll get to eat all e sour plums and preserved mango for life...but as i grew a bit older...i wish to marry ntuc chairman...so that i'll get endless supply of tibits and better still...cox sour plums n preserved mango can be found in ntuc...but NOW....I'VE DECIDED I'LL MARRY E OWNER OF FUNFAIR! so i'll get to play all e rides without worryin abt e exorbitant prices....hmm...

anywae...didnt go netball trainin todae...went to see e doctor instead...e stupid rashes just didnt wan to go awae...n i realli cant stand polyclinics doctors...they are so impatient...n they dun diagnose properly...but nvm...she gave me 2 weeks off pe and netball trainings...


No comments: