Friday, November 24, 2006

Netball training started at 8am this morning. Having missed three trainings due to the work attachment, kay warned me it was going to be really tiring because they changed focus on training now. True enough, we did sprints. It was not on court but rather on track this time round and ms lee took our timings. We did two 400m, two 200m and four 100m. Definitely we did not sprint all the way because halfway while sprinting, we were already dying. =X We rested for a minute after each sprints that we did till we finished all. That was not all. We actually practiced our passes using the medicine ball, the one that we used was 4kg and we actually did 288 passes using that ball. =X The ball hit my nose somemore, thought it flattened. Practiced shooting with gladys and did some courtwork. Training ended at 10.20am.

Went home, bathe and went to zhonghua for the lunch buffet which was one of the welfare programme for st john. Headed to army market with jenny, eliza and qingjun to get some stuff and headed to kovan to pass mingxian groundsheet. I think we have not seen each other for too long or something like that, he walked right past me and knocked onto me somemore. He stood in front of me searching for me. I tapped his shoulder from the back before he realised it was me standing behind him. He best sia.

Headed home. I think my mum has her way in making me return home early. She cooked a whole big pot of red bean soup. And before i left, i asked 'cooking red bean soup arh', and she said 'u like mar, so must hurry come home n drink' =) So i will have to reach home earlier otherwise i will feel bad. =X

Did u all realise something? My entry today has no short forms and is all in complete sentence with full stops and commas.

No comments: