Saturday, November 25, 2006

I just realised how much i enjoy eating mixed rice!!! if u haven try it before, perhaps it is time u really try it...is reallllllliiii niceee....=)) hehehhex...all thx to my sis who helped me discovered that =) went shopping with her today...n when it comes to shopping, im so different frm my sis. She simply loves tryin out any dress, any tops, any skirts, any shoes that she sees along e way while im e kind that merely browse through n a low possibility that something will catch my attention...hahahax...not that it won't, but keep having to try on clothing without having the intention to buy simply gives a false hope to the shop owner, isnt it? =X *shrugged* nvm, i share e same mentality as my elder sis. shall wait for her to end her exams n i'll go shopping with her. But of course, it is pleasant shopping with my second sis because she definitely widen one's horizon..hahax...=)

is good to have 2 sisters. one whom u can shop with and one whom brings u out to various places to eat =) one whom u can seek for studies consultation and one whom u can seek for fashion/dressing consultation =) my elder sis has a sponge memory u see, whenever im stuck with maths qns, i just need to ask her and she will tell me how to do it. after 6 years of 'not touchin maths', surprisingly she still rmb it, she rmb her maths notes had that one or two formulaes and will open up her JC maths ring file to find that notes...wahhhh...she's realli superb...i think by e time when im 23, just like her, i'll most prob forgotten abt everything. as for my second sis, she loves dressing up. trying out all kind of ways to match her clothings. so when u dunno how to dress up, can ask for her help =)

seaweed + meat + carrot + cucumber + beansprout + egg + sauce = MIXED RICE

No comments: