Sunday, July 09, 2006

so here's e photos i said i would upload long ago...hehex...=D

spot me in e photo!!!


4/5 of e guys and 1/5 of e gurls of O6S212...
realise this photo is interestin....taken without any of us noticin..well maybe except zhirong...hahax...huixian busy smsin...im busy cleanin my specs...n my laogong dunnoe wad she doin wif her weird facial expression...

anywae...so much for e photos...still got alot actually...but e com abit slow in uploadin photos...anywae...got back my mid year papers...rubbish results!! eeeewww....nth more to sae...is far frm wad i expected...so much for muggin so hard...=X

oh ya...i've been complainin y i didnt get any tickets to watch e ndp...n yet i turned it down when sir ben offered me e tickets to watch e rehearsal...ZzZzZ...guess it was abit too last min...hmm...piggin at home todae...attempted to do phy tutorial...but my brain too lazy to think...so ended up watch teevee...smth tat doesnt require any brain cells...hahax...help my mama bake cake in e evenin...so tirin...keep stirin n stirin n stirin...tryin to get e sugar to melt in e butter...n stir summore when e eggs were added in...n stir more when e flour were added...ZzZz...okie...i'll update another time...im goin to eat e cake!!!

No comments: