Tuesday, July 11, 2006

ahhh...this is so irritatin...e econs teacher wan us to go e-learnin n read up on market failure before the tutorial tomolo...but i just cant open e file...ZzZz....so aint my problem tat i didnt read up on market failure before hand....*shrugged*

anywae...todae is MONDAY...wad a long week ahead...ZzZ...but nonetheless...i was luffin e entire dae due to cheryl's craze...was discussin wif fiona...whether we will get thinner if we luff more...hmm...maybe...=p stayed back after sch todae wif cheryl..fiona..n huixian...n it was super productive...finished my chem homework...MI tutorial...*grinx* =)

hmm...this is goin to be so excitin...my sis gonna haf her graduatin ceremony tomolo at nus...ahhhh....im so happie for her....she's graduatin n she's not gonna study for her entire life!!! jealous!!!but i wonder whether i could get there in time...pasir ris to clementi sounds far...=X

sometimes i realli wonder whether im realli alright...it had been 5mths...but e moment i thought abt it again...i cry...i noe it sounds silly...but how can a short 5mths be compared to smth tat lasted so long n expectin myself to forget abt it n move on...i noe he would had recovered like donkey years ago...but im still strugglin...stoppin myself frm thinkin abt it...makin myself occupied every single min...stoppin myself frm droppin a single drop of tears...n repeatedly tellin myself im strong...n i'll be fine...i mean..these methods work well...but does it realli mean im okay...or am i just plain covering my wound tat would otherwise be left open?without treatin it? am i forced to be what i am?

No comments: