Monday, March 06, 2006

so bBooOrRriIinNnGgg...im currently enjoyin my life slackin...hehex...but im sure once i get into tat mugger sch...i'll mug like mad...hmm...one more dae to being a mjcian...hehex...=)

erm...yesterdae was e 49th daes since my ah gong left us...so we had to go n pray for him...n guess wad...u noe there's this shelves whereby they place e photos of those ppl tat passed away ritex...then i saw this photo tat just strike me...it looks so much like one of e zhonghuarians...e previous week when i saw e photo..it alreadi looked familiar to me..i went home to check my year bk...but couldnt find thou...so yesterdae when i saw it again...i asked my sis...n it happened to be of e same year as her...*gasp* thou we dunnoe him...but we did see him in sch before...kinda sad thou...he's still young...ard 18 or 19...hmm...

anywae...everyone proceed to mandai...to pay our respect to ah gong...stayed there awhile then me n my sis left for orchard to buy sumthin...my headache came back again then...irritatin...=x

dinner was at my ah ma hse...cox she wanted all of us to haf our dinner together...so my elder sis went to pick us up at hougang station...my mum wanted us to reach by 6.30pm...n we actually did reach on time...but...my elder sis took 5mins to park her car straight...another 5 mins deciding on e coupons cox my second sis was sotong...my elder sis wanted her to check how long my uncle put for his coupons...then my sis look into my uncle's car n sae...both purple n orange coupons are 20mins...my elder sis nearly fainted...cox e 20mins actually referred to e time when my uncle parked his car there...which is 6.20pm....after all e arguements...we ended up reachin my ah ma hse at 6.40pm..i got such furnie sisters...=p

anywae...was tokin to my cousins...kept luffin n luffin...then was tokin to xuanx...n we actually could rmb a song tat we heard like 5 years ago? n we still rmb sum of e lyrics...hhahax...=)

went home ard 9plus...was feelin sick by then...headache became worst...got sore throat also...all thx to mr tan sweets...mr tan is my elder sis bf...he saw my sis sore throat..so he bought her vicks...suppose to soothe ur throat de...so yesterdae..my sis asked me whether i wan not...hu noes...i ate it n now it is irritatin my throat...moral of e story is...if u dunhaf sore throat...dun take vicks....=x

anywae...e moment i got home...bathe n i slept le...was feelin so uncomfortable...didnt take any panadols thou...cox i dunwan to get immune to it...but i was feelin so uncomfortable tat i woke up at 2am...was feverish then...so i decided to take panadols...dunwan get sick on mon...is e first dae of sch...n i dunwan to miss out anythin either...yep...was feelin much better now...

No comments: