Sunday, March 05, 2006

im goin to be a MJCian...hehex...didnt get into aj...guess their cut off was ard 7 or 8...wasted...i got 9...anywae...mjc is equally good...got nice studyin environment there...but too bad only a few frm my cg goin there...me..timo...chris...n hweiting...n too bad...all changing their combi...so e more we wun be in e same class anymore...*sniff* nvm...i'll make new frenx soon...

anywae...yesterdae was my last dae in tpjc...wearin my tp badge...n being in 06S11...sounds kinda sad...we are all goin our separate ways...hmm....=x but nvm...tian xia wu bu san zi yan xi....will meet again in march holidaes i guess....

anywae...sch ended at 12.50 yesterdae...a few of us went over to chris's house...he on e karaoke set...but apparently...none sang...were merely listenin to e singer singing...hahax...so ended up playin bluff...look at his baby photos...his results...i think their sch gave em such a memorable farewell gifts n nice bk to file in their testi. unlike zhonghua...alamak...no farewell gifts...no graduation ceremony...nth for us to rmb....sad case...=x

but then...we left his hse ard 2plus...i took a bus down to zhonghua..while e rest went to catch a movie...i slept my way there...was havin a headache then...e journey took 45mins...so by e time i reach zhonghua..was alreadi near 4...met up wif eliza..aik hong..n sir ben...were tokin to em abt those jcs stuff...then came jenny...continued tokin...i think it was more of a gatherin session for e grads...cox i was only wif e sj for P.T n dismissal parade...hehex...then i left wif eliza ard 6.45pm...my headache was killin me...n summore...e bus tat i took worsen my headache..dunnoe how e driver drive...accelerate then brake...e speed yet to be constant then he brake again...so u can imagine how i was sittin in e bus...wif e lousy driver...bumping my way from serangoon to punggol....by e time i get off e bus...i thought my head goin to explode soon...hmph...

went home..ate dinner...slept at 10pm...sorrie to those who msg me at 10plus...cox i was slpin...so only replied u guys at 11plus...when e msgin sound woke me up...=x

No comments: