Thursday, February 09, 2006

tired.exhausted.

todae tpjcian gathered at east coast park for e roadrun...it was 3km for e gurls...e gurls in my cg all didnt wan to run at first...but when e race started...all started runnin cos dunwan to be e last..hahax...was running wif jiayi all e way...3km worx...nva stop!!! hahax...sum proud achievements todae...tis e first time i participated in a roadrun or so called cross country...hehex...aint tat bad...but thou me n jiayi ran all e way...we came in like 338 for me...and 339 for her...out of 800gurls i think...goodness...hahax..but watever lar...then e guys started their race...they are super fast...but my cg all e guys useless de...*oops* no one in top 30......

anywae...me..tm...wf..timo...went to hwei ting hse after lunch...her hse was super big...erm...3 storey n 1 attic...she got a drum set at home also...tm was tryin to play...but well...it didnt turn out well lar...hahax...then played games...tok...left at 3pm...then went home le...

goodness...o's result out on fri...hmm...scary...i dreamt of my l1r5 last nitex..it was 12...i think got sumthin like b3 for eng....forgot e rest...i dunwan stay in tpjc!!!! can my o's result bring me to mj?? aj??

No comments: