Monday, February 06, 2006

hmm...yesterdae mornin went to e temple to pray for my ah gong...every sat suppose to go down till e 49 daes....then my ah ma started tearin again...haixx...guess she had been tearin almost everydae...is like when she cry...all e adults tried to comfort her..then rest of us cousins are like...'now wad?' guess we just had to let her cry it out...no point askin her to stop cryin...is so hard to suppress ur emotions...haixx...furthermore...51 years of marriage...and one dae...the other half leave u...hu wun be heart broken...hmm...

anyway..we went home after tat...then went to my uncle hse for dinner later in e evenin...glad to see tat my ah ma okie le...then played carroms with my cousins...i got lousy aiming...cant seem to win them...then had dinner...continued chattin n luffin...was playin mimi with em..hahax...!! e thought of it just makes me luff...cos my aunty ate it down...wonder wad is tat?? ask me and i'll play it...hahax...ritex cousins?? then e phone rang...a call frm my aunty..sayin my ah ma fainted downstair...she was abt to go home le...then suddenly fainted...this aint e first time she fainted le..tat time she also cry until she faint...haixx...then my uncle n dad send her to e hospital...while e rest of us stayed at my uncle hse...not to worry...my ah ma was fine...

reach home ard 11plus...finished up my econs hw...then played sims...hahax...then went to slp at 1...

No comments: