Wednesday, December 28, 2005

was up at 7am yesterdae....tats like soooo early...didnt wan to wake up....but had to go ah ma hse...cos no one left at home to accompany em...then summore my ah gong sick...so daddi drove me to ah ma hse...as early as 8am...was kinda borin...was waitin for xuan to cum...sat there...read e papers....read e magazine...and is like still barely 9...and i cant communicate well wif my ah gong also....cos my hokkien is so terrible...alwaes cannot understand wad he sayin...watch teevee wif ah ma...hahax..i think my ah ma veri furnie...watch one show got lotza comments...hmm....ard ten plus...xuan came le...she brought labtop summore...hahax...was so excited...cos finally got things to play le...but arh...she so sotong...brought sims to install...but left e first disc at home...alamak....dunoe wad to sae le...so couldnt play...sianx....then cant connect to net either...alamak....ended up playin pinball...n minesweeper...im learnin e art of playin minesweeper...hahax...=D anywae...stayed there till evenin...waitin for daddi to xia ban to drive me home...

dinner time when i reach home....a sudden cravin for veggie!!! hahax...ate my dinner wif nth but rice n veggie...n more veggie...n more veggie....drank e soup wif more carrots n cherry tomatoes...hahax...im still havin e crave for veggie....dots...is e veggie festival....

No comments: