Thursday, December 29, 2005

okie....went to my ah ma hse in e afternoon wif mama n sista...xuanx was alreadi there when we reached...so e young ones played computer games...while e old ones....hahax..i meant e adults were chattin away...lucky got my mama to tok to my grandparents...otherwise my ah gong surely keep slpin one...which aint a good thing cox this will meant tat he cant slp at night and neither can my ah ma slp too....cox i heard frm my aunty tat yesterdae... cox my ah gong slept too much...then at night cannot slp...every half an hour woke my ah ma up n told her e time...all e way till mornin 6am...poor ah ma...cant slp at all...=x so e adults had a hearty chat...which kept ah gong awake...then me...xuanx n sista were luffin their heads off in e rm...hahax..cox got e lamer there....which is me! hehehex....=p anywae...todae was much better than yesterdae i guess...more occupied...than at least got someone tok to ah gong...cos like i sae...i cant realli tok to him...im still brushin up my hokkien...hmm...

No comments: