Tuesday, October 11, 2005

slept at my grandpa house yesterdae....cox todae he goin to be cremated...so we cannot afford to be late...rituals were performed n we took a last look at him again...he laid in e coffin...he had a smile on his face...which i thought he mux had left peacefully...

arrived at e crematorium...went to e service hall n certain prayers were made while my grandpa was sent to be cremated...we made our way to e viewin hall...n e next thing...everyone cried...i couldnt bear e thought of my grandpa leavin...i saw my mother n all my aunties cryin their eyes out...it was a terrible scene...it took less than a few min n he is totally gone...just like tat...into ashes...i couldnt stop myself frm cryin...

how i had wished he was right beside me...i need ur shoulder now....

No comments: