Tuesday, August 13, 2013

i never knew hair matters so much to me until i realised i was dropping freaking more than 100 strands a day for the past 3 months. trust me, the feeling sucks totally. its easy for ppl to say 'don't worry, the hair will grow back", yes im sure they will or rather thats what the dermatologist claimed as well, but hey, its really not that simple to brush it aside and tell myself not to worry. it sucks to wake up in the morning and having to go through the whole motion of hair dropping everywhere u go. it sucks really. im trying so hard to stay positive and telling myself that 'hey, short hairs are sprouting on ur head alr!', but at the end of the day, when i slp at night,i cried still. its disrupting my life. rawr. i cant help but to be superficial and say that my hair defines who i am to an extent.

No comments: