Monday, August 19, 2013

headed to boy's home in the afternoon for hari raya celebration! abit silly actually, for us to travel from defu ave all the way to jurong =/ zzzz. and i was so tempted to claim my birthday time-off but i didnt in the end. because i wanted to see how boy's home looks like. heh.

but i soon realized it was such a mistake to go boy's home because i got sabo-ed to do a fashion walk in front of all the people in the hall =/ omg. kill me pls. so apparently the emcees were looking for 3 volunteers to participate in their fashion walk, and one of my colleagues arrowed me because she claimed it was my birthday. and so the whole hall of people sang happy birthday song for me and i had to do a catwalk in front of everyone. OMG. i really wanted to find a hole and hide like seriously. an experience indeed.

ok, putting the embarrassing moment aside, here's a pretty cupcake that my colleagues bought =)

and thank you colleagues for all your cards =))) i'll pin them up when i get my own table! =)))

and my day ended with a steamboat buffet with  boyf =)) noms!


No comments: