Wednesday, August 22, 2012

im so excited about my bangkok trip =) this must have been the most impromptu trip ever!!! i was sharing with ryl over whatsapp about this cheap groupon deal to bangkok, completely ignoring the fact that she has been telling me how bangkok is unsafe and yadah yadah. yeah, testing water. half hoping she will think otherwise. and my testing of water has proven to be a success. she really surprises me when she told me she was keen about it!!! omg. and apparently another of my jc friend was keen too! so we hurriedly flipped through our calendar and tried to find dates that matched our schedules. ryl and beth had to apply for leaves, which got approved almost instantly. and so, WE BOOKED THE TICKETS TO BANGKOK within a few days =) how amazing is that! =) yeah, i actually booked the tickets before i told my dad im flying in a few days time. haha!

so for now, accomodation is settled and we are just left with the itinerary =)  2 more days and ill be sitting on a plane =) woots!

@ryl - bet u forgot about my blog website! but stilll! i want to say we have conquered hongkong, seoul, shanghai and now bangkok! we can make a scrapbook out of it already! =)))

anyway, thanks to all those who have wished me 'happy birthday', friends who treated me for dinner, for lunch, who made a cheesecake for me, and sponsored for my spa =DD BIG BIG THANK YOU! =)

AND I DID A SILLY THING TODAY =X g2000 was having sales so i decided to drop by to take a look. and because im short, the length of the 3/4 pants seemed to fit just nicely on me. but the point was, when i bought it, i didnt even realised its 3/4 =x as the items were on sales, they didnt allow us to try. so i simply took the presumably 3/4 pants and put it on me, looked at myself in the mirror and it seemed just like a full length pants, and i thought to myself 'hey, for once i don't need to alter my pants!!!'. feeling satisfied, i paid and left the shop. HAHA! oh man. why am i so silly. but anyway, the length of the pants is really fine but my mum offered to lengthen my pants so that when i wear heels it will look just fine. and my mum laughed at me and said '你的裤子第一次要改长!' =/


No comments: