Friday, August 31, 2012

i missed out this entry!!! how could i!

yes, i met val for dinner at five and dime! =) i went for my spa at hotel royal prior to dinner, and my spa was paid for by val as a birthday gift! =D how awesome a gift! the masseur was damn nice and we basically just talked while she massaged me, and the bed came with heater which felt really goood. warm my tummy =) geez. the only bad thing about aroma spa was that i came out glowing with oil  =x hahah! but that was fine, except that i felt abit sticky and oily.


i just love little cafes. and val! u are like my only friend that will scout for new places to go each time we meet =) thumbs up!

and yes, both of us came in black dresses and matching shoes! =) heh! dinner was awesome and earl grey tea was goooood! we sat down and talked alot as usual. its like we nva run out of topics =) and yes val, u are also my surviving bestie from secondary school and someone who has seen me grow all these while! =) u basically just witnessed all my ups and downs in life, and stood by me all these while! =D *HUGS

SEEE U SOON!

No comments: