Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I HAVE GRADUATED AND IS NOW OFFICIALLY UNEMPLOYED!

psychology department was nice enough to organize a lunch buffet for the psychology graduates. So i met up with xinyi at kent ridge, went down to UCC to support her friends then headed to arts faculty for our lunch reception =)

i learnt that this is called photobomb =x but yeah! this is my advanced abnormal psychology classmates! =)


xinyi! my bestie in uni =D thanks for being there all the time!!! funny how i got to know her - yeah, the prof insisted that i sang the national anthem because i was late for class =x and i was so paiseh and thankfully the class sang together with me. and then i hurriedly sat right next to her because that was the nearest empty seat in the classroom. and from there, we realised we were both psychology majors (yeah, we were in a sociology class) and we were taking the same modules and we cliqued so well i went over to her place to study for exams barely knowing her for a month or 2. we have called each other numerous times during school days as we discussed and panicked over our assignments and thesis. then we became closer friends being therapist for the same kid and there our friendship grew stronger =D yayy! its nva easy making really good friends in uni. and she is one of them! =D superhugs!

yeah! daddy n mummy =D they were happy that i have graduated because that means NO MORE PAYING OF SCH FEES. hahahahha!
and that nicely sums up my commencement =D 4 years in uni just flew byyyyyy. i bet i gonna miss studying. going to starbucks and sipping my earl grey latte/caramel machiatto while i write my notes. i duno why but i kind of just like sitting at starbucks, enjoy my cup of coffee and quietly do my own work. feels good somehow.

went for dinner with my family at turf city! picked up dajie, erjie and husband along the way and we went for a good feast =))

my dajie took quarter day leave from work just so that she could leave work at 4-5pm =x but yeah, of course she couldnt make it to attend my commencement. so i made it a point to take photo with her when we were back at home! hahahhaa!! helllo sis! are u seeing urself in me 6 years ago? =p

so hooray to my parents because all their 3 daughters have graduated from uni! =D i think if i were them, i will feeeeeel awesomely proud of my children =D

actively seeking for a job now!

No comments: