Wednesday, June 27, 2012

went ecp to cycle!! =D im starting to feel more like an auntie now, taking out my sunblock and applying liberally to my face and arms upon feeling the heat. im starting to worry about having more freckles and having flashes of images on how the sun is going to damage my complexion =x oh mans. gone were the days when i would rush to bask under the sun =x IM AGING!

and oh! i actually did one nice act today! i actually went down from ecp to find ryl at her workplace. it was meant to be a surprise, so i bought her some food and wrote words of encouragement for her because she was so emo-nemo about having to ot late into the night =( poor thing. so i found myself at alexandra technopark (it was so ulu, omg. the place was tucked somewhere behind the maple tree building) at night. my impromptu surprise was a success. yay! =D hope that made u less emo-nemo a little ryl! =D   





No comments: