Monday, June 11, 2012

packed with activities on a sunday meeting up with tgyc people, therapy and back zhonghua for stjohn. secretly thankful that my day was well-packed in fact.

we had originally planned to go group therapy for brunch but apparently we just couldnt get a seat. my random googling landed us at selfish gene cafe. a little cafe along craig road good enough to fit 10 over of us.

got my photos from val's blog! hahah! =p


 felt so old among the kids. *shakehead

and yes val! we need to meet soon! we didnt even do a proper catch up, it was more of like a snapshot onlyyyy.

headded for therapy in the evening. patience was tested. not too good a time to test me man. but yeah, i had to be fair to the kid so focus on the positive and ignore the negatives.

went zhonghua thereafter. it has been really long since i went back. nothing much have changed in school. did some catching up with juniors and really, they have alll grownnnnnn. meeting my own batch of st john squadmates make me feel like im back home in st john. awwww. and sir ben! totally admire his undying spirit for st john. *salute

 my best buddy in st john! =D haven change a single bit, just the way she is.

 squadmates!
sir ben insisted on taking photo with zhonghua sjab as the background. and yeah, thats e door to st john room. a place that i've spent the majority of my time in during upper secondary, studying with the rest, meetings and doing st john stuff.

left sch only at 11+ and had to cab home. zzz.

i thought i was ok. i really thought so. i really suppressed all forms of negative thoughts and tried to stay logical. but i know i wasnt because the moment im left alone, my eyes just got teary. i lie in bed and i cried. im tired of feeling so. i really am. argh.

No comments: