Thursday, April 05, 2012

THESIS SUBMITTED! =D mixed feelings actually - happpy with traces of paranoia. just felt my thesis wasnt good enough. whatever it is, just don't let my thesis drop below a grade B =x

that day my prof was still asking me what was my expectation for thesis. i said a B+ and she looked at me with her eyes wide open....'u aiming for first class honours?' i was like 'noooo...first class needs A- right?"and she was like 'oh yeah.' YAR. THE POINT IS AVERAGE GRADE FOR THESIS IS A B. i seriously wonder whether thats good or bad. B+ seems unreachable eh? but yeah, lowered expectation already. B is good enough for me.


my first ever photo taken in psychology department. hahahaha!

cheers to finishing thesis anyway! all my sweat and blood and many many cups of earl grey latte/ caramel machiatto, all my exasperation and slpness night and everything. now i can only cross my fingers and hope that everything will be fine.

now i need to start studying for exams!

No comments: