Saturday, March 24, 2012

my thesis has been pretty smooth sailing thus far. i was lucky i got significant results and thus, didnt have to relook at other variables and i was able to start writing my thesis early. YAR. JUST WHEN U THOUGHT EVERYTHING SEEMS PLEASANT, SOMETHING JUST GOTTA HAPPEN.

I REALISED OUR CODINGS FOR TEMPERAMENT WERE REVERSED. so what was supposed to be coded as easy, we coded as difficult and vice versa. AND SO, MY RESULTS ARE NOW IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION AND NOW I GOTTA RETHINK ARGUMENTS FOR MY FINDINGS. ROARS. hate it when im just done drafting my discussion and happily sent it to my prof and this gotta happen.

and so i frantically emailed my prof and explained to her the possibility of our mistakes. and her reply was '.........................welll looking at the positive sides....you still have time to make changes' HAHHAA! she must had felt so speechless.

and when things like that happened, it stresses me like @#$%@$%^@$%^. don't like it when my schedules are disrupted. got so stressed yesterday i barely ate anything and HEY I LOST A KG. looking at the bright side =)

No comments: