Thursday, February 02, 2012

WISDOM TOOTH EXTRACTION! (i swear im contributing much of my savings to the dentists recently =/ ) and thats $900 for that 35mins surgery. wiped out my medisave nicely =(


my buffet of medication =x thats 11 pills in total. never in my life have i popped 11 pills into my mouth at one shot. yucks.

but thank goodness my cheek didnt swell after the surgery! still fit for class the next day. got freaked out by my sis when she did her wisdom tooth extraction because her cheek was so swollen it was as if she had a mega fishball in her mouth =x


i think my life has been pretty much eventful lately =x


and yes! went to nus career fair today with xinyi and rousi! omg. TELL ME WHATS MY PLAN AFTER I GRAD =x i have a path envisioned somewhere in my head but it might just not work as it should. soooo......howww....suddenly i just feel like continuing my studies. lets not work!

No comments: