Sunday, September 25, 2011

i don't know why but i just feel totally not motivated this sem. WHY?!

i just cant seem to sit still and do what i planned to do. making me so irritated. ROARS. need to find back my motivation......MORE COFFEE PLEASE. i have sooo many things on my 'to-do list' now and i don't know why i find myself so laid back =x tsk.

anyway, therapy sessions over the past 3 days were goood =D i totally melted when momo went 'teacher teacher, i want bao bao' omg. im more than willing to bao him. HAHA! and when i carried him, he would go 'teacher i wan turn' (asking me to turn in circles, and he would giggle and laugh). recently he has new stunts. he would ask me to tickle his elbow. apparently that amuses him and amuses me totally. HAHA! and sometimes he would smile so happily his face would come so near to mine, we would play the 'nose touch nose' game. HAHA! as in, momo's nose would touch my nose and vice versa. damn cute. AND I TAUGHT MOMO THE HOKEY POKEY DANCE =DDD heh. but therapy kind of hit an obstacle cox we really don't know how we could teach him to differentiate between soft and hard. he seems all confused and he just anyhow wack an ans each time i asked him. and yes, after 40 trials today, 30 trials yesterday and xx trials the day before, he finally could label the colour GREY! *claps sometimes i looked back and recalled how it was like during my very first therapy session. felt totally different. the past 7 mths haven gone to waste when i see how much momo have improved and how a stronger bond is formed between me and momo now =D

ppl wonder why is there a need to put children with autism in therapy. arent we forcing them to do things they would otherwise not like to do? shouldnt we leave them all alone. perhaps they like it that way? i really don't know how i would ans this because i've seen how much therapy can improve a child with autism and i don't see in what way momo is unhappy because we intruded his world.

No comments: