Tuesday, August 16, 2011

i finally made up my mind to drop Sports Psychology after attending the seminar today. i was staring at the prof throughout the entire lesson, trying to make sense of what she was saying and my mind fought a teeny weeeny war - 'SPORTS PSYCH OR EARLY LANGUAGE DEV? SPORTS PSYCH OR EARLY LANGUAGE DEV? SPORTS PSYCH OR EARLY LANGUAGE DEV?' and so i left the seminar with the conclusion of dropping sports psych. hahahha!

i guess sports psychology is pretty an interesting field. But its just too new a field im kind of overwhelmed by all the information. i suppose this module is more of like a 'good-to-know' rather than a 'must-know'. and in any case, i prolly won't head towards that field. SOOOOO.....i shall take early language development (although its REALLLLY DRYYY =X).

anyway.....i got so stressed up on my way home today. just felt everything is in a mess now. thesis seems to be heading nowhere =x and my friends are like studying already =x i only started sch for like 2 days and my friends are already studying in lib. oh god.

ok, i need some planning. time to camp at starbucks, sip my caramel macchiato and study/research/read up articles.

and yes...ben was awesome because he helped me send email to dr so!! THANKSSS =D

No comments: