Sunday, June 05, 2011

met up with mr huang my pri sch friend to fulfil our otherwise unfulfiled wish of going out for ice cream. HAHA! this is damn funny. our talk abt going out for ice cream has dragged for 2 yrs! awesome =/ it was nice sitting at vivo skypark eating our ben and jerry ice cream and catching up with one another. our emo nemo talk. and we got to see pretty fireworks at where we were sitting =) cool. and we had nth better to do we walked to keppel bay. it's a pretty place that i've always wanted to go! =) imagine owning a yatch man. ahhh...

and my er jie was funny. we were talking that day when she randomly went...

erjie: oh! i read ur blog!
me: wah, u will read one ah..
erjie: ya...cox i haven heard from u for long..
me: HAHAHAHHA! =x

and yes, that day i overheard a convo during my work between 2 kids
kid A: hey! this is my dad! he is 43 years old!
kid B: oh! my dad is 42 years old! MY DAD IS CATCHING UP SOON!

got the joke?

HHAHAHA! don't u think they are damn cute? i was laughing when the kid went 'my dad is catching up soon' because his dad will nva catch up with kid A's dad =)

mok was damn random to call me in midnight 12.20am!!!!! just to ask me which clothes to buy from f21! AHHHH! she woke me up from slp just to ask that!!

No comments: