Friday, April 29, 2011

1 more paper and im done =) wheeee!

that day my boy was reallly cute. he was jumping up and down on the bed and the wooden plank dislodged. he actually tried fixing it on his own and after speaking to his mum, i realised that it was actually an act of imitation - he had seen his mother fixing the bed in everyday life and hence he modelled the act. impressive. its not easy for a chid with autism to do that. well done boy! =) but I was not strong enough to lift up the mattress entirly for him to fix the plank properly =/ hahah! and he got so bothered he refused to sit nicely on the chair so that I could start the session. ended up, i hid the wooden plank - out of sight out of mind. and having to do near 4 sessions in a row got me a little stress. not the therapy that is stressing me but the time im left with to study for my last paper =/ i hope i can handle it.

and oh! i emailed my prof asking her to be my supervisor for honours thesis and i was surprised that she rmbs me even though im such a low profile student! ok, maybe it was out of courtesy that she said she rmbs me. hahah! oh well. anyway, its a good start that i found a prof =) its kind of scary to think that i need to conduct a research all on my own now.

and im mourning over the loss of 2marks for my paper today =/ i hate it when i make a mistake on things that i ought to know.

No comments: