Thursday, March 24, 2011

im forced to sign up for twitter just to churn out a 5 pg report on it =/

came across a quote in twitter that says "she comes off as stong, but maybe she fell asleep crying. she acts like nothing is wrong, but maybe she's just really good at lying"....i think that is so me. no worries, im not emo-ing =)

just that i guess this phrase pretty much speaks of the kind of person i am. when something unpleasant happens, i won't tell others. and i find myself tearing before i slp and waking up pretending nth had happened. until the unpleasant event is over and i have calmed myself down, would i let others know abt it. or maybe, i won't even say it at all.

anyway, met joyce in the late morning after my morning lecture! =) lunched, bought stuff and studied together before i headed back sch again for lessons. personality lecture was funny today because the lecturer was sharing with us some cultural differences when he was studying in canada.

my lecturer went to a restaurant and wanted to order something

waiter: u want super salad?
lecturer: (super salad? thats not in the menu but it sounds good) ok, 1 super salad!
waiter: super salad?
lecturer: yea, super salad.
waiter: i mean do you want SOUP or SALAD?!

funny right? =p

passerby A: do you have the time?
lecturer: yes, i have lots of time
passerby A: i mean do u have the time?
lecturer: uh huh, i have lots of free time

dont get it? the passerby A is actually asking for the time and my lecturer misunderstood him.

my eye candy is cute =p hahahhaha!! reminds me of my pokka days.

HAPPPPY BIRTHDAYYY RYLLL!! (i noe u will read my blog! u better be. )

No comments: