Wednesday, January 12, 2011

this semester's timetable is crap! i have to wake up at freaking 5.45am just to go for my 8am lecture =/ and i have a 8hrs break till my next lecture which starts at 6pm! BESST! omg. thats like 8am to 8pm in sch. AHH! and it has been a long time since i touched physics. went in for my physics lecture this morning and all the hubble's law, doppler effect and whatsnot started popping out. mannn...time to appreciate the marvels of physics in everyday life. and the LT was freezing cold this morning i did a silly thing. i felt so cold i didnt even want to hop on a shuttle bus to arts faculty, I WALKED from science faculty to arts faculty just so that i could feel warmer a little. haha!

and i started jotting down deadlines for assignment etc and its making me stress! time to start studying soon man! and i hope i can manage my time having to work 2 jobs now. ahhh!

and cheryl chua was reallllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sweet n thoughtful and whatever words that can be used to describe. hahah!! she sends me emails and replies me damn fasst just because of something that i told her. THANKS! u make me feel sooooo loved! hee! =DDD hugggsss!!

and allena yan bought me a very cute keychain =) i can mail one of it overseas already =p hahhaha!! thanks girl! hugggsss! =DDD

yay! so my two girl friends made me a very happy girl lately =) seriously, girls understand girls the best. and only girls will do such sweeet things and is all those little moves that make me feel that i should and i ought to be happy because i have supportive friends around me!

ended sch at 12pm yesterday and headed to town. met hs to shop around and met my uni clique for dinner =)) will upload the photos when they are up. =)) and so coincidental that i bumped into eugene on my way home and he was nice enough to walk me home cause it was late.

alright. blogging effectively kills 20mins out of my 8hrs. well done.

No comments: