Tuesday, January 18, 2011

i don't know what got onto me on sunday night. i went to bed at 1am, tried reallllllly hard to slp but i just couldnt. plugged music, listen to radio but i just couldnt slp. and then i started tearing god noes why. i just cried, it was as if the tears were like caged in my eyes for too long, needing to escape. i thought of the past, present and future and the combination of everything just made my tears flow. the clock struck 3am and i was still wide awake with my teary eyes =( night time always make me a vulnerable little girl. sigh. the clock struck 4am, i tried to slp again. and then i found myself waking up at 7am with a mind clogged with thoughts. i decided to head down for a quick run before i bathe n head for school.

emo nemo.

i tried to understand myself. was it a case of suppressing my emotions too much again? or was it that cup of coffee i drank that made me insomia and to think of all the nonsensical thoughts? sigh. it was a case of don't-know-what-happen-to-me night. boohoo! and i realise my emotions are taking on roller coaster rides these days.

maybe someone should just come up with a machine that erases sad memories. all of it. guys are just jerks =( damn. im always at the losing end. whether is it the past or present, im just a puppet emotionally manipulated. RAHH!

that happy looking me was all just a facade.

No comments: