Friday, December 31, 2010

just recharged after i came home from 2e3+ chalet =) i actually didnt slp at all! haha! but i KO-ed when i reached home. heh! it was nice catching up with ppl whom i have not met for really long and even if i had met them, i didnt really have the chance to sit down and have a good talk with them either. so yunting and yiling became my chatting buddies thru the night with val and jean popping over once in awhile. heh! =)) ended the chalet with a good mac breakfast with yunting!

this is a little bit random, more photos for girls' night out =) haha! add on photos to my previous entry...

our very yummy cream pasta with everything cooked with just a rice cooker

and these hotdogs almost exploded at me when i opened the lid...forgetting the fact that its a pressure cooker =/






ITS THE LAST DAY OF 2010! u know, when it comes to the last day of the year, we always do reflection. so here's mine....

in the year 2010, i see the change in myself, i see myself grow, i see myself mature. i know what i want in life and im working hard towards it. hopefully, i will achieve what i set out to achieve. there were ups and downs in 2010. but despite the down period, i have learnt to pick myself up again and move on. it was a tough battle, a battle on my own. a battle against my mind. but i know i have gained something out of it when i emerged victoriously. im always amazed by the way our mind works. how our mind possible controls the way we behave act and think. how positively reframing your mind helps us to overcome the impossible and helps us gain/draw strength from it. but sometimes, too much of positively reframing my thoughts make me wonder. am i being too simplistic to this complicated world, am i being too naive, too idealistic? am i protecting myself just so that i wun get hurt anymore, that i chose to remain in the dark? i don't deny im someone who thinks alot. simple little things and i start to wonder whats the meaning behind it. were the things or effort that i have done for u ever appreciated? if it is not, then what does that mean?

damn i hate reflection sometimes. it makes me cry.

whatever it is, i close the chapter of 2010 and welcome 2011. may it be a gooooooooood year!


alright! got to get changed to meet my friends for dinner!

No comments: