Friday, November 12, 2010

THIS IS DAMN CUTE! babe and i came to sch wearing the same colour top, same colour belt and demin shorts =)) and something in common i notice, our hands looked stiff in the photo. hah!

and that day na was cute too. at the end of the lecture, she went 'give you smth!' and she handed me a packet of orange peels! and it got me laughing. orange peels meant for old ppl to eat one meh? no what.


AND TODAY MARKED THE END OF SEMESTER!!!!! this is damn fast. freaking 12 days to start of exam and i seriously need to start revising.



and i was so busy yesterday i didnt have time for my lunch and dinner! i had lecture from 12 to 2, met up my groupmates to finalise term paper from 2 to 7.30pm and i had to left them in school for dec camp meeting which lasted till 10plus11pm, and finally home near 12am. bathed and edited my group's term paper till 3.30am, somehow i couldnt really slp because i was so stressed with 'i don't know what' i only slept at 4plusam and woke up at 8.30am the next day to edit again! OMG! i think typing out all these is tiring enough.

and to think a usual bus ride from nus to harbourfront took 1HR instead of the usual 20mins. hate peak hr. tsk.

this is such a whiny post. complain too much.

and now! time to start my revision!


my all-time motivator for this sem =) iced white coffee!

No comments: