Saturday, October 30, 2010

went to MINDS to conduct my experiment and the kids actually still rmb us!! OMG! they are so adorable =DDD and just nice my sis was working on a saturday...and the conversation went as such...

sis: what time u coming over MINDS?
me: meeting my friends at 1.30pm
sis: oh ok, wanna have lunch together?
me: yea..can ah..
sis: but i feel like eating tom yum macaroni...
me: so u asking me to cook from home and bring to ur workplace ah?
sis: hahahha! u noe i only get to eat tom yum macaroni on a saturday and i have to work today (saturday), this is so depressing..
me: okok, i cook then bring to u lo..
sis: =D



HAHAH!! here presenting u my 'FILLED-WITH-LOVE-TOM-YUM-MACARONI' for my sis! ok, it may not look appetising, but its nice ok! my sis was so touched when she saw it! because she WAS KIDDING WITH ME when she said she wanted me to cook lunch for her! -_-'' im such a nice sister, go where to find another me? HAHA! =p

No comments: