Saturday, October 09, 2010

do you know? sometimes when im really bored......i just need to talk to my sister and we will laugh like crazy women. i would lie on my bed and she would lie on her own and we will start talking nonsense. we were trying to converse in dialects that day. IT WAS TOTALLY A FLOP. i really want to speak cantonese like fluently! but my 'half-pail-water' kind of cantonese really cmi. and we realise hokkien has no words for 'sorry','please'...does their sorry = paiseh? haha, ok maybe there are words to describe them just that our limited vocab for hokkien fail to let us see it. and its good when both of us study psychology =) cause we can talk psychology to each other =))

here presenting to u my 'look-alike' sister! =DD we do look alike right? with the same type of specs, round face, same hair parting...hahha!! next time i should take a photo with my dajie and you will realise how different we look like...but my dajie is cute too ok...she always like to share her excitement with my erjie and i and we will both laugh like mad especially when she ask us to listen to feng fei fei - zhang sheng xiang qi! my dajie is a nostalgic person. hahah! love my 2 sisters and they have always been with me even during my down-nest, worst period...

been sooo busy with sch work these days. meetings after meetings, discussion after discussion. and it just means more work to do after all these meetings and discussions. sigh. but im pretty much looking forward to my grp's experiment at MINDS. the lady i spoke to was damn nice! she happily allow us to conduct experiment with the exception that we need a letter from our prof and prepare consent letters for the parents. it would have been impossible if we asked other association because ethics clearance alone would take 2mths! and and and, i also managed to get permission from tgyc to do experiment too! cool! speaking about that, i went tgyc to do volunteer work some time ago....and my conclusion is that having taught 2 children at the same age yet presenting totally different character makes me wonder.......i think nurturing is impt.

AND YES!!! CHERYL CHUA! THIS IS DEDICATED TO U!!! although we seldom meet up, but i think we are sooooo close even if we do not meet up, u noe you are always in my little heart. and when i need help....I WILL THINK OF U! isnt that a plus pt?! hahahhaha!!! =pppp so don't mcflurry sardine pok french fries me! haha! im like talking our own fairies language.

No comments: