Sunday, September 05, 2010

yishun reading stars was good =) it ended on a happy note. if only i know of it earlier, i would have been able to build better rapport with the kids.

amazing race at changi airport was hilarious as i observed the kids. the kids have to complete several tasks of which, one was to approach strangers to take a photo together. so my group approached this lesbian couple. and one of the boys actually said 'is she a guy or girl?! don't look like guy, don't look like girl!' like damn loud when the couple walked away and i think she heard it! one of the volunteers was like covering the kid's mouth telling him not to say that! hah! but kids are really straightforward and innocent being. and this little boy held my hand while walking. and he went 'jiejie, why ur hands wet wet one?' HAHAH! I WAS LIKE...OMG! and so i tried to explain to him what's sweaty palm -_-'' hah! but the boy was cute la =D

the whole group of us =)

headed to ehub to find na for our project discussion! SO COINCIDENTAL THAT I BUMPED INTO HER WHILE I WAS GOING TO WASHROOM! haha! waited for her to end work and headed over to her place!

I FEEL SO NOT MOTIVATED! i need to get myself to study! i mean really sit down the whole day and study! i seem to lose the drive. i think my life is in a messsy state.

and all my modules this sem requires TONS OF READINGS! mann...

No comments: