Friday, August 20, 2010

i know this is abit outdated! but still...UPDATES ON MY BIRTHDAY! =D

thanks for those who came, who wished me happy birthday! u people have me feel really special! =D hugs!


relatives from my dad side!


cousins!

actually i still have more photos yet to be compiled together! update them when i get them!



to my dearest fairies!! thanks for the voucher and video and greeeennnn scarf! love them to the max! and thanks ryl and na for staying till 12am just to wrap up my guestbk for me! (not saying im not thankful to mok and sian ok) THANKS MOK FOR UR MILKTEA PUDDING! fairies really made my friendship seems like a fairytale and i thank you girls for everything that u all have done for me! ultimate LOVE! muacksz!





hahahah!!! purposely want to take my red painted nails =p


HUGS!


dearest secondary sch friends!!! thank you for the presents! secondary sch days would have been different without u all! especiallllllly valerieeeee!! all the nonsense we did back in secondary sch! i would have love to invite more of my sec sch friends but my hse simply cant accomodate so many people =(


my very special friend =D ur cookies taste awesome! =))) hugss!


because you left before we could take a group shot, so i have to show ur face here!





dearest psychology friends!!! thanks for ur sexy card and voucher! hahahaha!!! =D love having lectures and tutorials and talking nonsense with all you in sch!!! TO THINK WE GOT SPLIT UP IN LAB! damn!
sexy card that they gave


HUGS!
dearest STRADIVARIUS BABES AND HUNK! love u all to bits! work at stradi may be tiring but it was all worthwhile because i have all of u with me! THANKS FOR THE VIDEO, CHOCOLATES AND BANGLES! HUGSSSSS TO MEI AND JOYCE! SHAKE HANDS TO SAHAL =P hahahahha!!







can u tell that its S.M.J? hahahahha!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

No comments: