Sunday, June 20, 2010

work ended at 11.20pm last night. SUPPER with yali after that! muahahaha! so totally random. but since she drove, and she stays so near to me.....SHE CAN SEND ME HOME! heh. fitting room was in a total disaster yesterday. the clothes were piling up at such a fast rate i couldnt catch up =/ and before we started our work yesterday, we had a mini quiz and my group lost! ahhh...but it wasnt fair because they tested SPANISH WORDS! how on earth would i noe when im only working for a wk?!! but i learnt some along the way.

taras - damaged
piel - leather
polypiel- fake leather
negro - black
camisitas - either shirt or t-shirt i think
rebajas - sales
camion - shipment or smth?

ok. i cant rmb the rest. heh. and the punishment for my group was to act some drama! LOVE TRIANGLE DRAMA! what nonsense la. -_-''

lisa cried during work today. she told me she broke up with her bf. HAI. exact same feeling =( i gave her a hug and comfort her. and that made me feel like crying too ='( i bought her chocolates during my break just like how valerie gave me chocolates then. and i hope she will feel better too.

i tend to fall for guys who are driven and motivated. who think big and able to act it out. who are good leaders. who knows how to take care of me the way i want it to be. who are close with their family. who gives me all the assurance and security i needed. why is it that when such a guy appear, i feel indifferent?

maybe i have yet to let go, maybe im just not ready for another relationship, maybe i just don't trust guys anymore. i dont know.

oh well. let me just enjoy my day off today and TML! my poor legs need to take a break from the long standing hours.

alright. im off for my conference meeting. goooooodbyeeeeeeee...

No comments: